FEA’s robust and exclusive member discount programs are a part of our commitment to helping our members live the American Dream.
Through the buying power of our two national affiliates Santa Rosa EA members are eligible for big discounts on insurance, home financing, classroom supplies and everyday purchases. Combine that with the FEA/Access member benefit program and it’s possible to offset the cost of your membership with member benefit discounts alone.
FEA/Access: The FEA/Access program is a member benefit that offers savings at over 325,000 locations nationwide. Just using the card on existing purchases can help offset or even cover the entire cost of your annual dues.
Access delivers savings of up to 50% off at over 325,000 premier shops, restaurants, hotels, retailers and more– across the country and even right in your own neighborhood! Save on your next vacation with Access’ popular condo certificates.
AFT Member Benefits: As an AFT member, you and your family are entitled to a range of benefits that can save you hundreds — if not thousands — of dollars. Many of these member benefits are underwritten by Union Plus. Listed below are a few of the most popular AFT Member Benefits:
- $10,000 of no cost life insurance. New members can get $10,000 of no cost life insurance for one year by filling out the online application.
- Relocation services for members and their families. These services can provide everything you need to relocate — or relocate a college kid — including: Vetted, pre-approved realtors, a Wells Fargo mortgage program that provides up to $1,000 in cash back incentives, and discounts on PODS storage systems and moving trucks.
- Credit card programs, which provide three different cards to meet the unique, individual needs of our members and their families
- Autoclub Program, which provides full household coverage for only $29 for the first year (after $40 gas rebate for first time members). AAA household coverage is $169 so this alone can save you $140/yr.
- Term Life/Senior Term Life Insurance. Guaranteed Senior (55-74) term life with no questions asked at very reasonable rates. Term Life provided with no questions IF purchased during your introductory period of your first year membership. You must register for your $10K free life insurance to be eligible. If you missed this time period, feel free to apply with minimal medical questions and all expenses paid if a medical exam is required. Free will preparation provided with $25K+ policies.
- Travel/Entertainment discounts. Multiple travel and entertainment offers throughout the year.
- Shopping savings. Enjoy discounts on everything from auto buying, Teleflora flowers, Goodyear tires, cosmetics, magazines and Dell Computers — just to name a few.
NEA Member Benefits: Build a better life with NEA Member Benefits. By negotiating with America’s largest companies, we’ve saved NEA members like you more than $10 million. Our programs and services deliver the recognition you deserve.
- The NEA Home Financing Program® offers purchase and refinance mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit.
- The NEA® Retirement Program offers a suite of products to help you manage your retirement savings and income needs. Visit neamb.com/retire for information designed to help you prepare for the changing and challenging retirement landscape.
- The NEA® Auto & Home Insurance Program provided by California Casualty offers coverage designed for educators. Drivers who switch save an average of $443 a year.
- With the NEA® Auto Buying Program, you get guaranteed savings on new cars and special discounts on used cars at dealers nationwide. Members save up to $3,221 off MSRP.
- Stay connected at gpsnetwork.org, NEA’s community and social networking system, featuring group discussions on such topics as classroom tips and community engagement.
- Get VIP savings when you book directly with car rental companies and motel chains, too. Enjoy exclusive rewards at Hertz, Alamo, Enterprise, National, Dollar, and Red Roof Inn.
- Whether you need it or want it, we’ll get you a great deal on it. More than a dozen other discount programs help you save on:
- Tax preparation
- Extended auto warranties
- Cell phone service
- Heating oil (Savings available in select areas)
- Flowers & gifts
- Wholesale club membership
Creative Benefits: Created “for educators, by educators”, Creative Benefits has been working since 1976 to meet the needs of the education community in Florida by providing quality insurance and financial products and services at competitive rates. Creative Benefits is committed to making a difference in the financial lives of Florida’s educators and their families.
- Auto and home insurance: Liberty Mutual offers Educators Plus, a plan designed especially for education employees.
- LoansAtWork: Emergency payroll-deducted loans for district employees at several of Florida’s school districts. This is ideally designed for those who have challenges qualifying for loans at credit unions or banks.
- Supplemental insurance: American Fidelity leverages statewide purchasing power to provide educators with the best deals on supplemental insurance.